Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Fascinating Trends: Classroom Sizes in British Columbia
My original dataset and data slices are here. Lead In 2023/2024, kindergarten classes in British Columbia averaged 18 students, 22% l...
-
Lead West Vancouver has an average class size of 25, 14% higher than the provincial district average, according to B.C. government data. I...
-
My original dataset and data slices are here. Lead In 2023/2024, kindergarten classes in British Columbia averaged 18 students, 22% l...
-
1. What dataset will you use for your final report? I will use a data set from the City Of Surrey Open Portal for my final report. The dat...
Hi Kristina! I really enjoyed watching your video as I completely agree with what you're saying and what you're standing for. That's awful people are being charged to park when visiting loved ones in the hospital. Anyways, I think your story is really strong, but I think it might've been able to be a bit stronger if you had more than one interview. Other than that, I think your video is great!
ReplyDeleteI find your problem very exciting and interesting, as it is normal in Germany to pay hospitals for its parking space. But I understand that of course it is for the people who want to visit first a change from free to pay. I find your stand-up a bit very long that goes almost a minute, maybe you could have been a little shorter and at the end again a stand-up with a solution can make. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteyou did chose a topic that was really highlighting something that others neglect and you did a great job at presenting the depth of that topic.
ReplyDelete